Sadie sure loves taking her baths. She never seems to get tired of playing with her rubber ducky/thermometer. She usually gets sad when bathtime is almost over, and I wash her hair.
You can see that her favorite thing to do is eat the duck. On the top right is a picture of Sadie doing her 'cough.' I like to compare her cough to Ben Stiller's cough in Zoolander. Cough, cough, 'I think I have the black lung.' We are pretty sure that it is just a phase that she is going through and hope that we aren't ignoring some serious illness.
2 comments:
so cute! bathtime is a favorite with my girls too. She's probably just testing out her voice & the different sounds she can make, too funny!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting! And she's going to be gorgeous, just like her Mommy!
Post a Comment