Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sadie's First Christmas

Although not planning on being part of the Christmas program at Lolly's cousin's house, Chris and Sadie were both given roles in the Nativity Reenactment. Chris was Reader #1 and Sadie was the Baby Jesus. Sadie stole the show with her fine performance, at least until her bottle ran out! At that point, the Baby Jesus decided she was done performing. After the show and a fresh bottle of milk, Sadie posed with the rest of the cast and crew for a quick photo-op. She's our little star-in-the-making!




Sadie is learning how to walk with a little assistance from her mom and from her new Radio Flyer Push-Car.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Fun!

Michelle said...

wow, she's gonna be an early walker! love her in the manger, cute!

Amy G. said...

it's so much fun when they learn to walk!

The Llewellyn's said...

I didn't notice before that she sticks her tounge out when she walks. I think she gets that from her dad or Uncle Matt. I am so proud. I feel so old that she is already walking. She was born barely a month (I know that almost a year) ago.