Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wish me Luck . . .

Starting today Sadie will get an idea of what it is like to have brothers and sisters, as we travel to Utah to watch my sister's 5 kids while she take a much needed brake and goes on a cruise. I wasn't worried about watching all of them, until my sister send me a couple page long document on all of the different things that her kids do, and what they eat, and how to handle their tantrums, etc. I hope we all survive!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

You probably shouldn't open your post with the phrase you did. I thought you were pregnant at first!

Kristen said...

Good luck is all I can really say!!! Three is hard enough. Five plus one?!

Cassi said...

Wow! You are one great sister to have! You'll do great...you'll be ready to go home at the end, but you'll be fine ;-)

Amy G. said...

this is going to be me in a few weeks when my sister's three kids are coming to stay for 10 days, except they're awesome with our kids and maybe in the end it will be heaven to have three extra "helpers" in the home. anyway, i hope you have a great time. we'll try to take care of chris for you!

AmyJane said...

Chris--
Sean says he's love to talk venturing with you but doesn't have a current email address of phone number for you. Email him at byu dot mouth at gmail dot com. Talk to you soon...