Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where am I??

So, our blog has had another make-over. We haven't been the best bloggers lately, so I asked Chris to redo the blog to his tastes this time, in hopes that it would motivate him to post some more stuff. I've got to hand it to him though, he can't have just a basic blog; he has to change it up a bit. As apart of our header there are some links to interest group blogs (isn't that a relief society term?) This will still be our main blog, but we will be updating the others as well. Hopefully it won't be too much work to check the other pages occasionally. If so, complain to Chris.

1 comment:

Minharos said...

Welcome back. Cool new design- very fancy. It is helping motivate you yet?

It's funny how once you skip a couple days it just gets so easy to never update again.