Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!
wow! congrats guys! Hope you're all doing well :)
Congratulations!
Congrats you two! Glad to find your blog (this is Kendra from Liberty Square days)
Congratulations he is adorable! The past two weeks have been so fun...enjoy it my little guy has already gained a pound and a half and grown 1 1/2 inches!!!
Look at that hair! He's so cute! Congratulations! :) Love to all!
Congrats! He is so cute! I love his name. Our little David will be 10 months old next week :)
Congradulations!! He is a total cute!! Man he came out perfect!!! I like David Boyd....it is cute! Again Congrats!!
Yeah!! I'm so glad he's here and healthy. We will have to come see him when you are up to it. I love his name, very sweet.
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful! I can't wait to see more photos. I hope you're recuperating and getting at least a little sleep!
He's so precious congratulations!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!
wow! congrats guys! Hope you're all doing well :)
Congratulations!
Congrats you two! Glad to find your blog (this is Kendra from Liberty Square days)
Congratulations he is adorable! The past two weeks have been so fun...enjoy it my little guy has already gained a pound and a half and grown 1 1/2 inches!!!
Look at that hair! He's so cute! Congratulations! :) Love to all!
Congrats! He is so cute! I love his name. Our little David will be 10 months old next week :)
Congradulations!! He is a total cute!! Man he came out perfect!!! I like David Boyd....it is cute! Again Congrats!!
Yeah!! I'm so glad he's here and healthy. We will have to come see him when you are up to it. I love his name, very sweet.
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful! I can't wait to see more photos. I hope you're recuperating and getting at least a little sleep!
He's so precious congratulations!
Post a Comment