Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary and a Surprise Baby Shower


Today has been an exciting day for Chris.

First of all, today is our 5th Anniversary! I love you, babe! Thanks for taking me to Hawaii earlier this year and for being the best husband.


I got a little scared today when I looked at these pictures and thought about how young we looked. Actually, I think it is just how young I think that Chris looked.


Today some coworkers got together and threw Chris a surprise baby shower.
They let me in on the secret, so Sadie and I came and crashed the party.
Sadie even got a few gifts of her own.

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Happy Anniversary! What nice, nice co-workers to throw Christian a shower. And too cute that they gave some gifts to Sadie. I heart them!!! How are you feeling???

Jill said...

Time to update the about us to read "Chris and Lolly have been married 5 years" I hope all is well that last week is the longest. Mom can't wait to come and I can't wait to babysit dad.