So, while we were in Utah we decided to take a big family picture. Nothing professional (hence the lovely garage door background) but just something with all of us in it. I'm sure you can imagine how fun it was to try and get 10 adults, 11 kids, and 2 dogs to all look at the camera at the same time. Actually there were 3 dogs, but I guess Missy was wandering around the neighborhood.
This is one of the better pictures:

And Chris turned it into this:

Aren't we all grateful for
photoshop? (Actually this was all done with paint.net.)
4 comments:
I love photoshop. When we take a family shot with Derek's family there are 22 of us. Yikes!
Aren't family pictures with kids the best. Lolly you look great. I want your hair cut. I also just want to eat Sadi she is just too cute.
SO FUN for you to see all the family!
I cannot believe this is your family! Unbelievable.
Post a Comment