The finished product:
A little conversation Sadie and I had today:
Me: Sadie, please come drink the rest of your milk.
Sadie: No, I don't want to.
Me: Okay, then you won't get anymore milk for the rest of the day.
Sadie: Why?
Me: Because it's a new rule.
Sadie: Did you just make that up?
Me: Yes, because I am the mommy.
Sadie: Oh . . . I just get to make up songs.
We are trying to figure out if Eve belongs to us. She is in the 90th percentile for weight and 80th for height. She had blue/ grey eyes and loves to be swaddled. Sadie and David were both born with brown eyes, were at the 50th percentile or below (usually way below that,) and didn't like to be swaddled past the first week. Even though she seems a little different we love having her in our home. She is turning out to be a pretty easy baby (now that she is only getting up once a night) and her main fault lately is that she is more interested in smiling and cooing than nursing.
2 comments:
I am cracking up at the conversation between you and Sadie. We have SO many "rules" in our house, most of which are made up on the fly like your milk rule. :-)
Smart girl accusing you of "just making that up"!
Post a Comment