Monday, June 13, 2011

Emptying out the Camera. . .

These cups with straws are one of my favorite things right now, and David loves it when I let him use them.


David has recently decided that he needs to push chairs all over the kitchen to be in the middle of everything. It gets to the point that there are no chairs at the table, only by the counters.

You know summer has started when you bring out the watermelon. . . 

I just couldn't take this picture fast enough. Both Sadie and David were laying on the ground talking to Eve, but David got up as soon as he saw the camera. You can tell the Eve was very interested in what they had to say.

 We recently took a trip to Utah, but I only have a handful of pictures from it. We met up with some of the cousins at the play area of the mall. Here is Sadie, David, and Noah riding in a jeep.

Sadie, David, and Kiara riding in the ice cream truck.

Ok, so I know that this is a blurry picture, but it is the best I can get of Evelyn smiling at this point. 

And here is a picture of Sadie at the same age. I think they are looking more alike now that Eve's face is thinning out. 

No comments: