As if we don't have enough sun here already, these three little smiles always add some sunshine to my day.
Sadie loves having a baby sister. . . maybe too much. I am constantly asking her to leave Eve alone and let go of her.
Eve is so proud of herself now that she can pull herself up to standing.
And I can't believe this has never happened before, but I thought it was so funny. Don't worry, he still loves his cars and trains.
3 comments:
So cute of the girls... and so funny of David. :-) Look at Eve standing up - how does the time go SO fast?
From this picture, all I have to say is that David is looking more and more like Christian every day!
Thanks Josh for getting me in more trouble. Chris was already disappointed that I posted that one. . .
Post a Comment