Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Little Angel

The Holiday Season is in fill swing here! We had our ward Christmas breakfast on Saturday morning and Sadie was the angel in the nativity program. In the photo below you can see that there was a stable  and manger set up on the left (which kept Chris up until 2:30am setting up with another member of our ward but that is another story altogether) and on the right there was a choir with the rest of the primary kids. When Sadie made her grand entrance as part of the program ALL of the girls in choir said, "Aaaw!" She did a great job.  I only had my camera phone on me,  but the set up was amazing.


And at the end, Santa made a brief appearance. I'm not really a Santa fan, but I guess it was worth documenting.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Lolly! This is Alacey, Audrey's friend. We have met a few times here and there. I just wanted to say hi just so you didn't think it was some weirdo reading your blog from Texas. We recently moved here for work but are hoping to be back in Gilbert sometime next year. Congrats on your new baby girl!