Monday, March 5, 2012

Lehi Days

On Saturday I headed out to our Stake Women's Conference and left Chris with the 3 little ones. When I got home I found out that they'd been to the park, went shopping, bought some hiking shoes, went to Lehi Days, and cleaned up the kitchen and family room.

 The kids told me all about the great time that they had at Lehi Days petting the animals and riding the ponies. I started to tease Chris that I couldn't believe that he hadn't been able to take care of all 3 kids and take pictures, too, and then he showed me the pictures. Sounds like I need to leave those 4 alone more often.





2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow they sure got a lot done!

Dalene said...

I am super impressed with Christian, even the pictures. :-) Maybe you and I should go on a cruise and leave all the kids with our husbands. They would LOVE that and get SO much done! :-)