Sadie gave her second talk in primary on May 27th. She is doing a good job reading, so I decided to write the talk with her during family home evening so that we would have a few days to practice so that she could read it all by herself. I was sooo proud of her. Of course that didn't stop me from laughing about 75% of the time. She wanted her dad to go up and "help" her. She actually needed it because at the end of each sentence she would look up and give the biggest grin, and then she would look back at her paper and realize that she lost her spot. Afterwards my friend came up to me and said that she wished she had taped it! Why hadn't I thought of that? Anyway, a couple of hours after church grandma came into town, so Sadie gave the talk to her and my Aunt Nola. I'm sure that my mom is super happy that I put this video of her up after her long drive. The movie is a little long, and it bumpy and static-y in the beginning, but it gets better after about 15 seconds.
1 comment:
This is so, so cute. Sadie! You're such a good little reader. Way to go, sweetie!
Post a Comment