Our lucky black cat. Sadie knew exactly what she wanted to be for Halloween. I was grateful for such a cute, easy costume.
Our Cowboy. Aka Woody. David also knew exactly what he wanted to be for Halloween, and I must admit I steered him more toward a Woody costume, when all he wanted to do was wear a cowboy hat and boots.
Our cowgirl. Aka Jessie. She had no choice in her costume, but enjoyed saying, "Cowdy" whenever she had her costume on. I'm not sure if she was trying to say cow or howdy. I'm surprised we got 4 pictures with her hat on because she only left it on for a total of 4 minutes. As you can see in all of the pictures she is holding it, ready to take it off.
.jpg)
And a few group pictures. I love how David acts like he can barely tolerate Sadie hugging him. He is definitely a mini version of his Daddy at that age.
And no smiles, but a good look at their costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment