I promised Sadie that we'd go to the Children's Museum in Phoenix when school ended. Then a couple weeks went by and I realized there was no way that I could take all four kids somewhere like that by myself. Then a couple more weeks went by and my birthday was coming up. For my birthday I like to take our kids to the store and let them pick out a new toy, which is a big deal because we don't buy toys that often partly because we have WAY too many at home. This year Sadie requested that we go to the children's museum instead. So I decided to just go ahead and try and go by myself. I went on their website to check it out a little more and I saw that usually they close at 4, but on the first Friday of every month they reopen again in the evening for FREE. My birthday happened to be the first Friday in June. So we packed up and met Chris there and had a blast. And, yes Eve has a pacifier in her mouth. It was already passed her bedtime at this point.
Isaac in a bumbo seat waiting for the bigger kids to get done with the huge tree house.
Eve and David climbing down and out of the tree house.
Coming out of the car wash. It was a fun place and I'm glad that we were all able to go together.
In the last week of June Sadie started to complain that her bottom front tooth hurt. So, I called the dentist and made her an appointment. A few hours later she was loading some dishes into the dishwasher and was having a hard time getting a lid off a sippy cup. She decided to use her teeth, and off came the lid. . . with her tooth. She came crying to me saying there was a hole in her tooth. We searched and searched the kitchen and never found the tooth.
Fun with boxes! We gave Sadie, David and Eve a cardboard box and let them decorate and play with them for a few days. Who knew they could be so entertaining?
Isaac had his first taste of baby food in July.
He really seemed to enjoy it, but he likes his fingers more. He is our first child to suck his fingers and he even prefers them to a pacifier. I love to watch him suck his fingers.





No comments:
Post a Comment