Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog Tutorials

A bunch of people have asked me how I have done certain things on my blog. Some of those things are difficult to explain in an email or over the phone. So I decided I will make a few tutorials in my spare time--if I can find any. The first of the tutorials is "Creating Picture Links". There is a link in the left sidebar to a word document explaining step-by-step how to create picture links. Download the file from the site the link takes you to. I even included pictures in the tutorial of what the screen should look like as you are going through the steps. Give the tutorial a try if you dare and let me know how it works out. I plan on doing another tutorial soon on how to replace your header image with your own customized header. Good luck!

2 comments:

The Llewellyn's said...

visit the Llewellyn's it is awesome!!!

The Llewellyn's said...

NOW! visit the Llewellyn's, it actually works!