Friday, June 8, 2007
Goodbye to the Clarkes
We are very sad that our good friends the Clarkes are moving this weekend. I wish I could tell them that law school isn't that important and that they should stay, but I know that this will be a good thing for them. I was able to steal their kids away from them this morning and take them to a ward playgroup. Although Gavin and Addie are adorable, we will miss Kristen and Eric the most.
Here are Gavin and Addie playing on a tire swing. We were at the Chandler Railroad Park, which has a fun water feature with animals that spray water, a pond, some mini railroad tracks with a train that only runs at night, and a nice playground. I can't wait until Sadie can finally enjoy something like this! I had a lot of fun with Gavin and Addie today, but I don't know if I am too eager to have three kids of my own anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, aren't they cute! You were pretty brave to actually take them both out at the same time, along with your own baby. I've always been relieved that we've gotten them one at a time. I remember when Addie was born my mom came to help, and I just couldn't believe that she could keep Gavin happy, hold the baby, make dinner, and do the dishes all at once! She just said that you get better at multitasking the more kids you have. I believe it now :).
We'er going to miss you guys tons, too. I'm glad that my parents got to meet you, because whenever I tell stories and stuff about you, I can say "Lolly -- remember, she came and took the kids the morning we moved."
Post a Comment