Saturday, August 11, 2007

Camping

Chris, Sadie, and I joined our ward for a little camp out north of Payson and Pine. We went with our new neighbors and friends, Ashley and Brandon. We did the usual camping stuff like tin foil dinners, s'mores, a little walk, and a pretty drive. Here are some pictures:
I know what you are thinking: Green?! In Arizona?! The whole area was beautiful and the weather was perfect after being in 100+ degree temperatures in Mesa.
Here are Chris and Sadie on our little walk. Sadie liked to ride on Chris' shoulders and would just grab his hair or ears if she started to wobble.
The only wildlife that we saw was in Pine on the way to Ashley's grandparent's cabin (we camped in tents for a night, and then Brandon and Ashley stayed in Pine for another night with her very nice grandparents who fed us all lunch)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Green? In Arizona? It looks beautiful. Maybe we could go back there. I can't believe Sadie is big enough to ride on her Daddy's shoulders! She's getting so big so fast!