I've been tagged by Annie
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finishing 7th grade and starting 8th
2. Waiting until I was 14 so I could go to Stake Dances
3. Babysitting alot
4. Putting together school functions b/c I was class v.p.
5. Running a mile every Friday- which I think I have run about 2 miles since
5 things on my "to-do" list today:
1. go to Joann's and get ideas for decorating Sadie's room
2. go to my old office at ASU and finally turn in our gate card for parking
3. go to the library to pick up a book that is on hold for me
4. pack up a few boxes
5. deposit a check at the bank
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. trail mix
2. goldfish
3. pringles
4. brownies
5. cookie dough
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. "Be our Guest" Beauty and the Beast
2. "I want it Now" Willy Wonka- I don't know why it keeps coming to mind
3. "Brown Eyed Girl" Van Morrison
4. "Something More" Sugarland
5. "Accidentally in Love" Counting Crows
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off our house (of course)
2. Buy a new car (hopefully we will be able to do that even if we don't become millionares)
3. talk to an investment planner and start a trust
4. travel
5. try to not let it get to my head and change as little as possible
5 bad habits:
1. I'm impatient
2. I like things done my way
3. forgetting about things I have put in the washing machine
4. losing my keys
5. carrying too much stuff in my bag/purse
5 things I'd never wear again:
1. a satin bright pink dress- I didn't know any better when I was 5
2. a partial mullet- my mom would cut my hair really short in the front when I was little
3. full blown bangs
4. can't think of anything else
5 things I like to do:
1. read
2. be with friends & family
3. play with Sadie
4. make hair bows
5. cross stitch
5 favorite toys:
1. camera
2. computer
3. Sadie is a good toy
4. kitchen aid mixer
5. ?
5 people i tag: (we'll see if all of these people check our blog very much)
1. Brook M
2. Cassi P
3. Matt or Holly L
4. Natalie T
5. Lisa S
4 comments:
So I'm reading this thinking "I wonder what my answers would be... oh the same for this one... and this one... gee, I hope she doesn't tag me." lol
By the way... the first one is what I was doing 10 years ago, not 5 years ago. You were in 7th grade, not going to BYU.
Whoa, this is reminding me how much younger you are!
I hated running a mile every Friday! Didn't we have Mr. Williams for P.E. in 8th? I found our RVMS yearbooks the other day, such memories! Isn't it so fun decorating kids rooms, that's one of my favorite things to do.
Post a Comment