Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moved and Magically Repaired

As a follow- up to my last post, contrary to the Dell techinician's diagnosis, Chris' laptop does not need a new motherboard. Chris has magically resurrected it (with out help from consecrated oil) and it now works. I don't understand how he keeps doing this. Both of our laptops have seemingly died, and then Chris comes along, takes out some parts (not replaces or adds some new parts) and it starts working again. I really can't explain it; I am just grateful to have access to my pictures again (which we are going to back up in case the laptop really does kick the bucket some time soon.)
On to more exciting news. . . We are in our new house now and we have the internet up and running. There really isn't all that much to show, except some empty rooms and barely furnished rooms. Settling in, decorating, and furnishing will probably take most of our free time and money for a long time.

New House
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

6 comments:

Annie said...

Hurray! Go Chris! I am happy you have your pics back! You house looks lovely! I can't wait to come over! :D

Becky said...

Cute! I love it. I'm a nerd, and I love unpacking into a new place, so I'm a little jealous of what you get to do right now! But I definitely don't want to move anytime soon! Have fun, and congrats!

The Llewellyn's said...

Chris is the man!!! He is unbelieveable. Even without the oil (I liked that part).

Glad you are back to blogging.

Fosburgh Family said...

I love your new place! Can't wait to go swiming next summer!!!!! Make sure your dad doen't bring his speedo he he.

Lisa Marie said...

So our camera has been not working very well lately and I've been wanting to get a new one. Jeron decided to take it apart to see if he could do anything. Sure enough it is good as new with a couple extra screws left over. Our boys are such studs.

Kristen said...

I love the house! I'm excited to see what you do with it (in pictures for now, and in real life someday)