So, we have an excess of chocolate cupcakes at our house. Doesn't sound like a problem, right? Well, we were going to invite some friends over for a last minute get together to help us by eating their three cupcake a person serving, but then sadly, Chris came home with the flu. Not only has Chris not even eaten one of the cupcakes, he has not even looked at them. How sad.
Now that we are on the topic of the flu, I would like to take a moment to point out the two types of flu people on the world. When I get the flu, I have no problem throwing up, because I know that it is what my body wants to do, and that I will feel better afterward. Chris is the other type of flu person, he will do anything to not throw up, even if it means he feels crummy the whole time. I can't understand why he hates throwing up so much, and he can't understand why I allow myself to throw up. Ok, sorry, I'm done with this lovely topic.
On a different note, Chris has received a calling in our new ward. He is in charge of the Venture Program. He will be working with the priests in our ward; our Bishop said that there are about 18 of them! He will have his hands full, but it will be something that he can enjoy.
8 comments:
Your cupcakes look yummy!
Happy Birftday!! I am glad you are a brother in scouts. With all the left over time we have right?
I guess I'll see you at roundtable, if you are in san tan district.
Happy birthday christian! It sounds like it wasn't so great but hopefully you will be able to celebrate it this weekend.
Nothing better than a good Birthday yack. Or lack, thereof.
Hope it was great you old old man. Please mail any and all cupcakes.
Lolly...I would be more than willing to have my 3 cupcake serving, and I think baby might want a few as well...if you have any extra that is...and Chris...I am so like you, I will avoid throwing up at all costs...I would rather be miserable and not throw up Matt would rather throw up (GROSS)
Happy Birthday Chris! Who gave you that aweful flu present? Let's go beat them up.
Happy Late Birthday Chris!
I hope you're feeling better!
Sadie's Kangaroo costume was awesome!
Chris, I want to congratulate you on the new calling. I know that I am bias towards the scouting movement, but if you have questions or need to know anything about the venturing program, just give me a call or send me an email. Just a helpful hint, look at the "Trust Award" as a way to implement mission prep in a fun and educational way. Plus the boys do get to earn a cool metal.
the husband
Post a Comment