Monday, November 26, 2007

Madison 11

My favorite roommate (ok, pretty much my only roommate) from BYU organized a little get together of our roommates from Liberty Square. We missed, Lisa, who ironically was in Arizona the whole time I was in Utah. I guess we also missed Ginger and Ruthanne, does anyone know what happened to them?n It was good catching up on old times and meeting each other's babies. I can't wait until I come out in January, and then maybe we can try this again.
Me, Cassi, Britney, and Rachel.
Us with our kids. Britney felt a little left out, so she picked up a stuffed frog to hold.
Cooper and Sadie playing for the first time.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Dang, I'm so upset I missed it! We should totally do it in January! Ruthanne is in Texas.

Cassi said...

I'm so proud to make it on the favorite roommate list! (even if I was your only roommate ;-)

jill shumway said...

It looks like Sadie pushed Cooper over in the photo. Is she going to be a bully now that we all picked on her over thanksgiving?

Ruthanne said...

Here I am, Lolly, in Houston! Actually, I found Lisa's blog last summer, and I've been looking at hers, yours and Cassi's periodically over the past year. What can I say? Sadie is gorgeous! I guess I didn't know that I could leave messages until now. Anyway, my husband Seth and I don't blog, but we do have Facebook. So, if you have that, you'll find me there!
Love, Ruthanne
rmdukes@gmail.com