Monday, December 3, 2007

Seven Things About Me

that really aren't that exciting. I feel like my life is an open book, so I don't know what I can say that most of you don't already know.
I was tagged my Annie, and even if you don't read my seven things, don't forget to check for your name at the bottom.


1. In the last two days I have watched the whole 5th season of the Gilmore Girls (rented free from the library- gotta love it.) In my opinion there are few shows out there with better banter.

2. I have never been dumped (I can only hope that Chris doesn't ruin my streak . . . j/k.) I had a lot of fun dating, and I did plently of things that should have gotten me dumped (dating two guys at the same time, kissing my ex in front of the guy I was currently dating, the list goes on.)

3. I was student of the year in 6th grade. Go Hawks! Too bad things have only gone down hill since then . . .

4. I might have already disclosed this already, but I had a mullet when I was a kid. My mom cut my bangs from ear to ear and let my hair grow long in the back. Too bad I don't have any pictures scanned . . .

5. You guys are in for a treat. I found a mullet picture of me which also includes my siblings. From left to right: David, Danny, Jill, Me (the youngest), and Bret.

I have a great family, but one thing that has defined and shaped me is that my brother David died when I was 16 (sorry to make it so serious.) To make a long story short I am grateful for the opportuity I had to serve my brother and to know that I will see him again.


6. When I was little I used to hold my breath and pass out to get what I wanted or to get attention. If you ask Chris he will tell you that I still go to extremes to get what I want.


7. I am a list maker. I make lists for everything. I don't especially like marking things off my list (although I do like the feeling of accomplishment.) When I feel even slightly overwhelmed I just write down everything I need to do, and pick the most important thing and get going. . .


I am sure this is the part that you have all been waiting for. This is mostly a test to see if half of these people even check our blog anymore. I'd like to tag Ashley, Cassi, Jill, Holly (just ask Matt for help,) Lisa, Tad (or Teri), and Heather.

Ok, people don't let me down!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I too love the witty banter on Gilmore Girls! That is funny about your dating stories!!

Tad said...

So what exactly do I do because I'm tagged? Do I write 7 random things or whatever list you tell me to? Do I tell people what they are supposed to write?

Thanks!

Minharos said...

We love Gilmore Girls! Levy missed the last season and a half and since he never saw the first three we've started watching them from the beginning. (My sister, who conveniently lives with us, has all the seasons except 4) We're on second season and loving it. My only complaint is that it's taking us so long to get through it. Dang law school keeps getting in the way.