1. What's his name? Christian Michael Olson.
2. How long have you been married? Wow, sometimes it feels like forever, but it will only be 4 years in July.
4. How old is he? 28. What an old man, j/k.
5. Who eats more? Am I pregnant? If so, then I do, but if not Chris does. And for anyone wondering: Chris eats more than I do right now.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I think that Chris thought I said it before I actually said it. I said, "I think I am falling in love with you." THINK being the key word, and then he said something like, wow, you love me?!
7. Who is taller? Chris is, but then again, it is hard to be shorter than me. My 5'7" husband is lucky to have a short wife that makes him look tall.
8. Who sings better? I wouldn't say that either of us sings well. I would love to though!
9. Who is smarter? Chris. Which is why he is the one who finished near the top of his law school class, and I am still working on my bachelor's degree. I'm sure glad it isn't switched!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. It is lovingly dubbed "The Fury." I am trying to be better; I don't know how Chris doesn't react to anything.
11. Who does the laundry? Me. Sometimes if I leave clean clothes on our bed long enough Chris will help me fold it.
12. Who does the dishes? Me. Chris helps, but he kind of picks the dishes he wants to clean and leaves the rest. I guess I can't complain because I don't usually ask him to do them in the first place.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side while lying in bed or the right side while standing at the foot of the bed? I sleep on the right if you are at the foot of the bed.
14. Who pays the bills? Up until 3 or 4 months ago Chris paid all of the bills, but now I do. I think I spend 98% of the money that we spend. Don't get me wrong Chris could spend money if he wanted, but he doesn't have any desire to buy much.
15. Who mows the lawn? Chris. He wanted the yard, he gets the work.
16. Who cooks dinner? That assumes that someone actually cooks dinner. J/k, I do, unless I don't and then Chris makes mac n cheese.
17. Who drives when you are together? Chris.
18. Who is more stubborn? I think we are both very stubborn.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? As if there were any doubts that Chris is the better spouse, well, let me tell you one more time when I say that he is almost always the first to apologize, but being a lawyer and all I don't think he ever admits that he was wrong.
20. Whose parents do you visit most? Mine because they are in driving distance, and we have the most family in Utah, so that is where we usually end up going.
21. Who proposed? Chris. Below is a rejected engagement picture.
22. Who has more friends? Probably Chris, he is way more social than I am.
23. Who has more siblings? He does--he is 5th of 7.
24. Who wears the pants in the family? I think that power is pretty equally divided between the two of us, but I am usually more opinionated, so I probably get my way more.
As for this tagging stuff, no one I tag ever seems to actually do it, so if there is anyone out there who would like to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.
2 comments:
my answers would be so similar! I guess I'm not the only one w/ an old husband (Dan's 28 too)! Fun to read.
Thanks for doing this for your biggest fan. I never knew that Chris had a girlfriend when you met him. See? These things really help you to get to know your friends better. Way to make a 5'7" man feel tall too! My husband never gets that.
Post a Comment