Chris changed Sadie's crib into a toddler bed. I don't know how I feel about that, I kinda liked knowing that Sadie was stuck in her crib during nap time. But then, late this morning I found this:
It's her new favorite play place. At first I thought that it was cute, but then I thought about how she could get the toys out in her room and just play through nap time. So far she is 10 minutes into her afternoon nap and I don't hear anything . . . we will have to wait and see if she falls asleep or not.
We've noticed some other interesting quirks about our daughter. I got this picture of her last week:
Who likes to play in bookcases? Also if you look very carefully you can see that Sadie is holding two markers (she doesn't know that the lids come off yet or how to take them off,) a tape measure, and some chap stick. Sadie is inseparable from that chap stick (which she also can not open.) Some people have key chains to hold their chap stick; I have Sadie. Also, some kids like to sleep with stuffed animals or toys; Sadie likes to sleep with her chap stick.
5 comments:
Like mother, like daughter. Lolly has always had this relationship with her chapstick also. She ruined more clothes because there was a chapstick in the pocket of her jeans.
I'l have to try again, this is new for me. What I meant to say is that there was always a chapstick in her pocket so when she washed and dried her clothes it would ruin quite a few items.
Does Sadie play alone alot...or at least sometimes? I feel like Cooper never wants to play by himself and I hope it's just that he's not hit that stage yet.
You guys are awfully brave. Atticus is 2 1/2 and still in the crib. I'd leave him in forever if I didn't need it for the baby. Macey was probably 3 1/2 before I took the gate off for her =)
Good luck.
what happens when you have another baby? Where does he/she sleep? :-D
Post a Comment