It's been a busy week here at the Olson home. Chris' mom visited and helped me finally get some decorations in our house. I guess I kept her busy between painting the bathroom and kitchen, going to at least a dozen stores, rearranging and assembling furniture, and hanging pictures (which is way harder than it sounds.)
Then the four of us drove to Utah to attend Aaron's wedding (Chris' brother.) Chris and I separated on Friday because Aaron and Courtney were having a family dinner the same night that my nephew, Dallen, was to be baptized. I found myself in Salt Lake with a couple free minutes so I called up Rachelle and Jeff and we spent some time together with Brook and Dave. After the baptism I headed up to Ogden and had a great time at Aaron and Courtney's wedding. Our only complaint about the trip, other than the fact that Brian and Dalene's flight got cancelled which left them with no way to get to the wedding and left us without the opportunity to meet Zoey, was that it was over way too fast!!
3 comments:
It was great to see you guys!
hey Lolly! How are you? we are good. yes we did move but the ward asked me to stay till the next enrichment activity was over. so we are still going to the Alma ward.
i will post pics of our new place. i want to see pics of what you and Chris's mom did to your house.
any way we need to get together. i might be having a girls night on saturday while the guys are at priestood, if i do i will call you.
Thanks for the shout-out. We are SO SAD we could not make the trip and now Zoey remains un-met by several of the Olson clan (insert unsmiley face here).
Post a Comment