Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged- 8 Things

8 Things I am Passionate About:

1. Chris
2. Sadie
3. Reading
4. Desserts
5. Little home projects
6. Fixing things (like our pool- don't get me started on that one right now) without hiring someone else to fix it
7. Saving money
8. Friends

8 Words or phrases that I say often:

1. I love you.
2. No, no Sadie! It makes Mommy sad when you ___ (fill in just about anything from throwing food on the ground, throwing stuff in the pool, to climbing on anything) followed by why she shouldn't do it.
3. Sadie, can you say ____? She has been surprising me with the things she will repeat.
4. Do you want to go swimming?
5. Tickle, tickle, tickle.
6. You are being so good Sadie!
7. Sure Chris, let's get a truck.
8. Chris, I don't want to get a truck.

8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Finish college! It might take me 8 years even though I won't be a Dr.
2. Learn how to cook amazing meals.
3. Get better at always having my house clean.
4. Find enough time to get everything on my to-do list done, just once.
5. Go on the ultimate Disneyland trip when our family is old enough to enjoy it.
6. Give someone who really needs it something like a car or anonymous funds.
7. See my kids grown up and happy.
8. Be happy with being me.

8 Things I have learned

1. Chocolate and peanut butter are always a good combo.
2. Books are always better than movies.
3. I love the library!
4. I have no idea how to discipline Sadie.
5. Pools are complicated things.
6. Chris gets so much more done than I do.
7. I can spend more time not wanting to do something than actually doing it.
8. Laundry and dishes are never done.

8 Places I would love to go or see:

1. Egypt
2. Hong Kong
3. Hawaii
4. The park (I'm so glad that we are cooling down so we can start going to the park!)
5. Chris' office. He just moved offices and I haven't seen the current or previous one.
6. The Zoo. I need to get a new annual pass because nothing beats the Zoo in wintertime!
7. Hobby Lobby.
8. The Louvre.

8 Things I currently need or want:

1. Front room furniture! It is starting to bother me that the first thing you see in our house is an empty room.
2. A red convertible mini cooper.
3. I would settle for a newer truck, too.
4. An 8 page paper on Plato's theory of the forms. Too bad that would be plagiarizing.
5. Just a couple extra hours in the day.
6. Sadie to learn to talk more so she can tell me what she wants!
7. A potty trained, parvo virus immune mini dachshund.
8. I can't believe I can't think of an 8th thing!

8 People I tag:

Anyone who wants to be tagged!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your lists! I can relate to the empty front room, it's taken me 4 years to get some actual living room type stuff in there! I too have no idea how to discipline my children, although I am getting better (it's still mostly all Dan). And yes, chocolate & peanut butter are always good together.