Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Cheap lights, anyone?
Last night Holly called to tell me that they are selling older Mesa temple lights at the Tri-Stake Center for free to $.25/strand. They only have the little Christmas light strands, but talk about a great deal, so I hopped on over and picked myself up some. The man in charge over there told me to tell my friends about it and that they would be back on Wed night. I guess they sell lights anytime they have groups come help prepare lights for this year's display, so he said groups usually start at 7, but there is usually someone there at 6. I left at just after 8:30 and they were shutting things down (So, you could go from 6-8:30 on Wednesday.) The tri-stake center is on Horne and 2nd ave (or is it 2nd st?) and the light room is on the Northeastern side of the building, with the door on the east side. If anyone goes (I'm guessing probably Audrey or Teri will go) would you mind picking me up a multicolor strand, I'll pay you the 25 cents. Holly gave me the good idea to have an extra strand just in case to replace light bulbs. If not, no big deal. Merry Early Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
COOL If I had a house to decorate perhaps I would pic some up! :)
Post a Comment