Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blessing Pictures

We took advantage of our recent trip to Utah to bless baby David. His daddy gave him a beautiful blessing and then we ate and visited with our families.


Sweet baby David with his mommy and daddy.

Grandma and Grandpa Olson were able to leave their mission boundaries for the special occasion.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Thompson for having the blessing at your home.
Thank you to our family members who could attend!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Lolly I feel terrible that we haven't seen this beautiful, little man in person. We got home in July and the kids were sick, so I didn't want to come over with that and then they got better and school was in swing and then I thought of calling you the other day and now Owen is coughing. Aaahhh!!!
He is so handsome. Good job!

Dalene said...

He is SO SO cute!!! We are jealous you got to see G&G Olson but we're glad they could be there. Too fun.

Kristen said...

He is so, so cute! He looks like a boyish version of Sadie. And Sadie has grown so much! Her hair -- even bedhead in that most recent picture -- is lovely. Congratulations. I know you're a wonderful mother of two!

Scott said...

I wish that we could of been there. I am sure it was beautiful. He is so adorable. I miss you guys like crazy. You better be going to Utah for Christmas.