Monday, May 9, 2011

Matchy- Matchy and Happy Mothers Day

One of the joys of having two girls is that I can now torture them by having them wear matching outfits. 

We had a great Mothers Day Weekend, which included swimming and attempting to fix our pond. 

Sadie made a gift for me in preschool and she couldn't stop talking about how Sunday was going to be Happy Mothers Day. The gift was a recipe book that she had colored full of easy recipes that she helped make a preschool, which we can now make together.

David finally decided that he might like nursery after all.

 And Eve's Mothers Day gift was not waking up until 5:40. If she had slept any longer I wouldn't have been able to go running this morning with my running partner. Oh, and she loves swimming.

Chris spent most of the weekend attempting to fix our pond. I say attempt because there seems to be a bit of trial and error in it. He got it in working order and promptly went to the pet store and bought some goldfish. They are fairly shy, so I didn't get any pictures of them. I did however take a picture of the fake lily pads that came with the pond filter. Chris and Sadie have already spent quite a few hours outside with their goldfish. There are 5 of them and Sadie named them: Bozo the Clown (Sadie thinks that one of them is a clown fish,) Chuck, little mini mommy, little mini daddy, and Kreacher.


No comments: