Friday, May 27, 2011

Preschool Program

Sadie finished her first year of preschool this week and ended it with a little program for the parents and families. It was so cute to hear them sing the songs that they have been learning. Sadie kept asking me if I knew the "I Am Special" song. I thought she was just making it up. Now I have it recorded on my phone and can learn the words so I can sing with her. Turns out it is only about 3 lines, so that should be easy. I actually recorded most of the program on my phone but will spare you the videos because I think I filmed most of them upside down  and I don't exactly know how to get them off my phone. . .

After the singing each student got a certificate and Mrs Lunt said what each student said was their favorite thing from preschool. Sadie's favorite thing was cutting. She has been a bit obsessed with cutting lately and loves it when I let her cut out coupons. Might as well put her passion to good use, right?

 Then we ate snacks that they had learn to make at preschool. David loved these crackers. I think he thought the blue cream cheese was frosting. They are saltine crackers with blue cream cheese and mini goldfish on top. It looks like a fish aquarium and it fairly tasty.


Sadie loved her teacher, Mrs Lunt. She would get so excited to go to preschool and she would often say, "I'm going to tell Mrs Lunt about -fill in the blank with the random-est stuff.- We can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Happy first year of school, Sadie!

Lani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLLY! -j&a