We love our little Evelyn. When we named her Evelyn we knew that we would call her Eve. She also gets called Evie, Ev, Evo, Miss "E", and Little "E."
She is now 11 months and it is bittersweet to watch her grow. She has been crawling since she was 6 months old and I am very ready for her to start walking and stop crawling, but she has yet to make any progress in the walking department. I believe her first word was "Dada" (she would only say it when Daddy was around) and she now also says baba, Mama, and ya or yes.
Let me out of this basket!
Eve's newest obsession is our set of stairs. I can set her down in any of the downstairs rooms and within moments she is at the stairs climbing. She is always so proud of her climbing skills and flashes me a big smile when I come to get her.
2 comments:
Oh, those pesky stairs! If they could learn to come down as quickly as they learn to go up, it would be fine, but that hasn't been the case here! She's a cutie... still can't believe our "series" of babies have turned/are turning 1! Crazy!
Our Evyn just turned 10 months and isn't crawling at all. I go between being psycho worried about it and really liking it. And then I can't remember if we helped the other girls learn how to crawl or if they just figured it out on their own! It's so weird! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment