Isaac's preferred mode of transportation: the bike trailer.
While I was making apron style costumes for the girls, Eve made her own creation: Voodoo Elmo.
At the train park with Becca, Elliot and Andrew.
Our duplo creation using all of our blocks. Legos (large and small) are the toy of choice at our house.
I finally caved in and let Chris built a second pond in our backyard. The other pond was built before we moved in, is shallow, and in the front yard. I "gave" him the back corner where we had a fairly large tree in a raised bed. He cut down the whole tree, dug out the stump (!) and dirt and has built a basic pond with plants and fish. He is still working out the design a bit, but it will probably have to wait until the summer is over.
Uncle Josh, Aunt Lani, and Graham visited us! We love them so much!!
The rubber band boy.
Swimming, of course
Little book worm


3.jpg)
13.jpg)
14.jpg)
2.jpg)
16.jpg)
15.jpg)

17.jpg)
18.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment