Friday, December 26, 2014

October/ November 2014

We took the opportunity to go see the Phoenix Temple during the open house. 
It was beautiful inside, of course. 

 Isaac was pretty done by this point.

David got a mustache from the treasure box.

Enjoying the park.

Date night at the Gilbert Temple.

Volunteering at Sadie's Halloween Party.

Isaac got a hair cut.

We went to Hailey's baptism.

I had a really long, emotional day of jury duty. 
I was so glad to be released at the end of the day and go home. 

We decided one Saturday morning that we needed bike/scooter racks for our garage. Less than an hour later we were making these babies with scrap wood pieces! I always love using extra pieces for something useful. 


And a little picture of Sadie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another awesome picture I display life size in my room and the main living area of my home in my large digital picture displays.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9x7UqFqXzHX6zQvSFFkBKxYQCgBfoFF1_A5ALCNpTeYHyl3RTtskcqmo23UsX9UgYimlAXzY2di4nvpcjVQMtJDeTe0Augn_9x3pRaslrBb5tRcjz6jwIfVHjcmKNwUdEtMesx8_2smh_/s0/IMG_1315a.jpg

When I come home from a hard day at work she is literally the most gorgeous best looking creature I've seen all day.

Anonymous said...

I've had so much fun over the past year showing off this gorgeous little beauty and bragging about how good she looks to everyone that has had a chance to look at her. So far everyone agrees with me that she looks really good.