I think most of this happened in September . . .

Bought some medusa hair curlers like this:
that make your hair look like this:
And found inspiration (almost copied, but I changed it a bit) to make these fun headbands:
I made lots of headbands.
We went on a few bike rides.
Chris has been involved in the Lost Boys Society for Leadership Development for the last three or four years. We were so excited to go to a screening of The Good Lie and get to hear from some of the actors.
All of the actors who played refugees in the movie really are Sudanese refugees. So cool! It's a great movie.
We got a Barbie Jeep from a neighbor at a garage sale.
Hanging out in the bike trailer.
Eve "performing" in her tap and ballet class.
We got lots of rain and some flooding.
A tadpole we adopted from a large puddle.
We painted the bottom floor of our house.
And I finally put up some picture up the stairway.
And of course, Sadie read, and read, and read.




.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment