Little Sadie misses her Daddy while she is stuck with Mommy in Utah. She was looking forward to the Easter Egg hunt, but she got so tired meeting her cousins that she slept right through it! Here she is in her Easter dress.
That Sadie sure has one cute momma!!! Is she seeing anyone? Sadie looks pretty dang cute herself in her brand new Easter dress. I'm not so sure her nail pollish matches the dress though. That third picture is something special--next time you might want to back up a foot or two.
She's freaking adorable. I mean, really adorable. We're not allowed to say words like freaking at our house anymore, since our kid is starting to repeat us. Oops. Anyway, she is very, very cute!
3 comments:
That Sadie sure has one cute momma!!! Is she seeing anyone? Sadie looks pretty dang cute herself in her brand new Easter dress. I'm not so sure her nail pollish matches the dress though. That third picture is something special--next time you might want to back up a foot or two.
She's freaking adorable. I mean, really adorable. We're not allowed to say words like freaking at our house anymore, since our kid is starting to repeat us. Oops. Anyway, she is very, very cute!
I like the third picture. It helps all of us admiring from afar see all of her cute little features. Cute dress!
Post a Comment