Oooo... that's a tough one! I thought for sure Sadie was the spitting image of Lolly, but it turns out she looks a lot like Chris too. She's actually much cuter than either of you were! :)
Yeah, Sean and I both thought she was all Lolly, but now you've presented photographic evidence of your paternity. Patrick was like that-- people said he looked "just like" one or the other of us, usually whichever of us they knew better.
Okay, so I did think she was Lolly II, but the pictures you've chosen to post show a resemblance to you which just goes to prove that you should never let your lawyer husband pick the photographic evidence you're going to use. I mean, you picked a shot of Sadie that is very similar in angle to you, but the one you posted of Lolly is one of Lolly smiling and obviously much older. I have to say that you picked your chosen outcome and then used your biased evidence to support it. Life with these lawyers is never easy.
6 comments:
Oooo... that's a tough one! I thought for sure Sadie was the spitting image of Lolly, but it turns out she looks a lot like Chris too. She's actually much cuter than either of you were! :)
Yeah, Sean and I both thought she was all Lolly, but now you've presented photographic evidence of your paternity. Patrick was like that-- people said he looked "just like" one or the other of us, usually whichever of us they knew better.
I thought she looked like Lolly, but I'll have to vote for Chris.
Okay, so I did think she was Lolly II, but the pictures you've chosen to post show a resemblance to you which just goes to prove that you should never let your lawyer husband pick the photographic evidence you're going to use. I mean, you picked a shot of Sadie that is very similar in angle to you, but the one you posted of Lolly is one of Lolly smiling and obviously much older. I have to say that you picked your chosen outcome and then used your biased evidence to support it. Life with these lawyers is never easy.
I think Sadie looks more like Lolly NOW than as a baby. But baby picture to baby picture i think Chris!
Chris smile, Lolly's eyes.
Post a Comment