Lolly and I went up to Payson a week and a half ago with friends to do some camping and a ward service project at Camp Lomia. We camped off of some dirt road in a nice secluded area. It was gorgeous. The weather was nice, the fire roaring, and the food tasty. We had a great time.
Here are our good friends/home teachers Matt and Holly.
Here are the ladies and children chillin' next to the fire. (Can you chill by a fire?). In the far background is Teri and McKay.
Matt talked up his fire making skills on the car ride up to Payson, saying that he could start a fire from scratch--no matches, lighters, etc. Although he didn't quite succeed, he made a lot of smoke...and even more sweat! We look forward to the next trip. Matt has been doing some homework to figure out what he did wrong.
Here are our good friends/home teachers Matt and Holly.
Here are the ladies and children chillin' next to the fire. (Can you chill by a fire?). In the far background is Teri and McKay.
Matt talked up his fire making skills on the car ride up to Payson, saying that he could start a fire from scratch--no matches, lighters, etc. Although he didn't quite succeed, he made a lot of smoke...and even more sweat! We look forward to the next trip. Matt has been doing some homework to figure out what he did wrong.
2 comments:
Yea, Camp LoMia! That's where I went for girls camp every year growing up. Does it count as camping if you are staying in cabins? I haven't quite figured that out yet. Looks like you guys had fun though doing the ACTUAL camping thing.
I don't remember wearing goggles while making the fire.
The least you could've done is photoshopped in a little bit of smoke for the picture. Next time, buddy, I'll make fire.
Post a Comment