so cute! She looks very grown up!
Wow! Can you believe she's 1 already? She looks super cute. i love the sunglasses!
She is absolutely precious!
She is adoarable! Where did you get the pics taken?
We just get our pictures taken at Target, it is so convenient because the one by us has a portrait studio.
I can't believe she's already 1! I love the pic with the glasses.
The sunglasses shot is my favorite. So cute!
Sadie is so darling. It is fun having a girl...even three for that matter! Well, now we can see each other more and we don't have to wait until BYU games!www.kevbrit.blogspot.comHope you have a good weekend!
could she be any cuter? i think not.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so cute! She looks very grown up!
Wow! Can you believe she's 1 already? She looks super cute. i love the sunglasses!
She is absolutely precious!
She is adoarable! Where did you get the pics taken?
We just get our pictures taken at Target, it is so convenient because the one by us has a portrait studio.
I can't believe she's already 1! I love the pic with the glasses.
The sunglasses shot is my favorite. So cute!
Sadie is so darling. It is fun having a girl...even three for that matter! Well, now we can see each other more and we don't have to wait until BYU games!
www.kevbrit.blogspot.com
Hope you have a good weekend!
could she be any cuter? i think not.
Post a Comment