Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged Again

It appears that the only time that I have been posting lately is when I get tagged, so here goes another. This is a home photo scavenger hunt of sorts.



1. The fridge:
Inside the fridge, luckily for me I just cleaned out the fridge the other day.
2. The toilet. This is literally how I found it because Sadie likes to close the lid to the toilet.
3. The closet, at least my side.
The sink. At least it is mostly clean.
My favorite room: Well, we have been trying to make our family room a little more homey, and this is a pic a month or so ago of one of the walls:
I don't know how well you can tell in the picture below, but we added some pictures, a plant, and we added trim around our windows.

6. The laundry room. Not one of its best days, I'll admit.
7. Dream Vacation: The beach sounds good right now, with any luck we'll be in Hawaii next spring.
8. My kid. I don't know if she was finger painting or body painting.


9. Favorite Shoes. Notice the paint on them?

10. Self Portrait.

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Darling family room! I love the word "family" over the pictures. Okay, I am going to now call you Dianne: your house is too clean! I could NOT do this tag today.

Karen said...

Hey Lolly,
I am happy to be blog friends with you! I have actually been stalking your blog for a while now... you were one of the people I was talking about ha ha and Jill too!
It is crazy about Jonathan...how did I get old enough to have a son old enough to be on a mission! Take care! Love, Karen