Before Sadie was born Chris and I fell in love with this little blue dress made by Carters. (this is not the best Sadie picture, but you can at least get an idea of the dress)
Last week I bought Sadie a few dresses (all Carters) and when I showed them to Chris he reminded me that this one looks like the one she had as a newborn. Here she is with her new dress and her blankie (also Carters.)
I guess what I have realized in the last week is that most of my favorite baby clothes and accessories are from Carters. For example I bought a bumper at Pottery Barn for the new baby, but I didn't like the rest of the bedding, and figured that I could find some other sheet/ crib skirt to match. I looked and looked and looked and I finally found the perfect sheet, and guess who it is made by? Carters.
5 comments:
I agree! Almost all of my favorite outfits are from Carters too (the brown striped one that Carter is wearing on my blog for example). Whoever designs their clothes should get a raise :-)
Chris fell in love with a dress? Hmmm...I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Wow she is getting so grown-up looking, her hair is way long!
carters is my favorite brand to. It started out as a joke (my son is named Carter) my dad really got a kick out of looking at the tags and saying "look its carters" but it really has turned into a staple in our house. the best part is how easily the stains come out! (and you can buy some really cheap and cute outfits at costco!)
Carter's is the best...especially for the under two set. Cute, cheap, and easy. It doesn't get any better for daily wear clothes.
Post a Comment